Just wanna start with a happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Turkey Genocide Day! Which is more important?
1) Not to knock Ubisoft Montreal and their humor that makes you say "WHY WOULD THEY EVER WANT TO MAKE ME LAUGH IN THIS GAME," but 4 hours into Assassin's Creed: Revelations and not only has Ezio called someone a gentleman and a scholar, but he has referred to himself as the most interesting man in the world. And he really looks a lot like the most interesting man in the world. Come onnnn, man (at least it's better than Mario Auditore's infamous entrance into the franchise).
2) Skyrim is getting majorly put aside for now. I need to stop playing it. I finally am committing to stop playing it by playing Assassin's Creed and starting up either Knights of the Old Republic or my cross-game Mass Effect playthrough.
3) I dislike the fact the day I got invited to the Old Republic beta, my dad is dragging me to Long Island to see some people I apparently have to meet, where I'll probably be bored out of my mind. #whitepeopleproblems
4) I found my PC copy of Halo after it's been lost for months! Time to get on top of that!
5) What I can't find is all my World of Warcraft discs. I got started up on private servers in preparation for SWTOR, but I have to use the free trial version of WoW from the Blizzard website. Not that I would like 40 gigs of WoW disc data on my computer if I'm only playing until SWTOR drops, but I would still like to know where my discs are for future posterity and culture conservation in the impending zombie apocalypse.
6) I've been watching a lot of Twilight Zone recently, and I regret nothing. My name is Tiny Tina, and I'm going to kill you. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thanks for listening, chilllllldren!