Since I spent all weekend in DC, I didn't have the time to put out an update like I usually do, so have a late one instead. You won't regret it.
1) Did you know people still do the whole "Occupy" thing? There was an Occupy DC campsite outside the hotel where I was staying. My brother took a few pictures because he's bitter and likes to laugh at Occupy and KONY and stuff like that. I'll also post a picture later that I found on Yoko Ono's wishing tree, I can't do it now because it's on my ipod, and I'm working on my computer. But I guarantee it's funny.
2) DARK SOULS PC PORT CONFIRMED. HELL YEAH. NEW BOSSES? CHECK. NEW AREAS? CHECK. ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THE "PREPARE TO DIE" EDITION? Oh, consoles are also getting the "prepare to die" update, don't fret.
3) I was rewatching pretty much all of Adventure Time, which is probably my favorite show on TV at the moment, and I realized my favorite episodes all revolve around Marceline. It Came from the Nightosphere, Go With Me, all very fine episodes of a very fine show. On Adventure Time itself, I hate the first season, I really do. The show definitely came into itself during the second season. It seems to me their target audience had a shift, since they added a lot of trippy imagery and violence in the second season on, definitely starting with Nightosphere. Such a great show. Although the fanbase isn't so great, it's one of the downsides to the show. The fanart, fanfiction, and the ungodly amount of porn that came out of the genderbend episode makes me want to slit my wrists sometimes.
4) I cannot stop spelling "definitely" as "definately". I even spelled it "definately" in my example on how to spell it correctly. Fuck.
5) I really want to play Witcher 2 after the whole 10 gigabyte update was announced, since I loved the game after finishing it at Chazz's, but I can't acquire it since children in household.
6) I almost COMPLETELY forgot this, but
MOTHERFUCKING DARK SOULS IS GETTING A PC PORT.